Thursday, March 12, 2015

Poetry Workshop

I found the poetry workshop very helpful. I originally took this class because I know I sometimes lack sparkle and coherence in the creative writing area; so, this allowed me to address certain problems head on. I liked having the input of everyone in the class because it allowed me to pick and choose which criticisms I wanted to use. The class corrections also came in handy when all members agreed that the meaning of my poem was not clear. Now I know what to do to make it more clear.

Correcting other people's poems was also useful because I was able to grab inspiration from those who wrote something that I liked, and to learn from other people's mistakes. All in all, I felt that poetry workshop was useful and productive

No comments:

Post a Comment